Made in Germany - Shipped from Germany
After quite a long trial-and-error (8-10 different masks with different patterns and manufacturing methods) and researching what fits best, I came up with design of a Bahtinov mask that meets all the characteristics so that I finally don’t have to worry about focusing anymore.
This mask can be used with many telescopes and refractors.
(use the arrows on the left and right sides in the middle of the frame to scroll through pictures)
What are the special characteristics of these mask?
- The Bahtinov pattern will calculated according to your parameters: diameter, focal length. Most other masks on the market are actually designed for larger telescopes with very long focal length and so have a much too coarse pattern
- I use a similar mask with my TS RC8 telescope.
Please select parameters according your needs:
- Tube inside diameter in mm where the mask will be placed. Note that a certain tolerance is added to this size so that the mask will fit with certainty. The maximum diameter is 250mm. See my other offers for 50-100mm and for 100-190mm masks.
- The focal length
- Optionally and if you are familiar with this, or just want to try it out, select an individual Bahtinov factor. By default, the factor of 150 is used
- Custom text to put on the mask. By default, the diameter and the focal length will be used
Due to its large size, this mask is not available with a box.
Please note that the material of the mask is heat-sensitive and starts deforming at 50˚C and hotter. Thus, the mask should be not left in the sun, for example. At night, however, this should not be a problem 🙂
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions for custom changes, please contact us using this form.